Saturday, December 11, 2010

Signifying Nothing

     First off I believe that the memory you have about your Dad is true.  If you were 3 or 4 years old I may question it's validity but since you were 9 and the actual description of the scene (and the penis) is so vivid I have to believe it happened.  Since your Dad did something so perverted and bizarre I wonder if there were more instances of abuse that you might have blocked from your memory.  There is absolutely no excuse for that kind of behavior and he actually committed a crime.  I respect the fact that you called your Dad out about it.  The reaction he had was also quite bizarre.  You decided to cut your Dad and by default your Mom out of your life for a year.  My only advice is that you should have told your Mother about the memory so she wasn't left to question why you left.  I hardly believe that your Dad will tell her, therefore furthering the fact that he did it and is embarrassed about it.

Michael Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment