Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brief Interviews with Hideous Men

B.I. #11 06-96

Dumbass,
      If you want to break up with a girl just be a man about it.  Don't be such a moron and try to turn all the blame on her.  In your interview it appears that you have no backbone.  Your excuse for breaking up is that she always worries about you breaking up with her when you get moody or withdrawn.  Considering the fact that you have broken up with her before when you get withdrawn, makes me believe she had a valid concern.  Why are you trying to be the victim here?  Why can't you just be frank with this girl and not try to run her over and make her feel guilty?  Your statement "Maybe if I loved you a little less or cared about you less I could take it.  But I can't.  So yes, that's what the bags are, I'm leaving."  Are you a fucking idiot?  Do these words that came out of your mouth actually make sense to you?  I love you too much, therefore I'm breaking up with you.  Are you 11 years old?  Were your parents first cousins?  Be a man and place all the blame on yourself (even if it is not all your fault) and leave this girl with a little bit of confidence.  You also said "And don't think this is about something wrong with you."  That statement contradicts everything else you said.  You clearly are trying to confuse this young lady by making her think there is something wrong with her.  If you care about her at all tell her you're an idiot and gracefully leave her the hell alone.

Michael Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment